I can’t believe Disney made a character that looks similar to another character
WALT AND THE 9 OLD MEN WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN
DISNEY HAS GONE SO DOWNHILL IN THE RECENT ERA
you do realize that this was done during Disney’s “Xerox Age”, where the company was on hard times, right? Hard to believe, but the actually had to take as many cost-cutting efforts as possible.
meanwhile now they have all of the money and the blatantly recycled character models are a result of adhering strictly to the money-making formula and a refusal to take any risks, at all.
All of the incredibles represent a disorder:
Violet - anxiety
Dash - ADHD
Mr Incredible - too strong
Mother Incredible - ???
Baby - exploding child
that’s not even a Pokemon battle that’s straight up assault
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
how about an alternate version of LSoH where Audrey is the one who finds and raises Twooey and then feeds all of the horrible boys who have ever wronged her to her cutie plant ♥
Dangan Escape (Dangan Ronpa x Zero Escape crossover)
Luna, the Ultimate Nurse
K, the Ultimate ??????
Phi, the Ultimate Enigma
Alice, the Ultimate Spy
Dio, the Ultimate Douchebag
Clover, the Ultimate Esper
Tenmyouji, the Ultimate Pun-ster
Quark, the Ultimate Hat-wearer
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard of the Bechdel Test?”
And the other girl says, “Yeah, my boyfriend was telling me about it the other day!”